This year's event is being held from May 31 through June 5 at the Manchester Grand Hyatt in beautiful downtown San Diego, California.
To register for the event, visit Rockwell's site at www.RATechED.com.
Early bird registration is $1,199 through April 26th, after which it climbs to $1,499. The group rate for the hotel is $199 per night.
Rockwell is listing the following five reasons for attending this year's event:
- Over 130 technical sessions, hands-on, and presentations
- Network (and catch up with) peers from around the world
- Learn Rockwell's take on migrating legacy systems
- Get Professional Development Hours for the training you take
- Attend customer presentations covering real world implementations of automation solutions
If you attend, I'd love to hear what you think!
While I'm a big fan of RSTechED, and have attended nearly all of the previous events, due to an impending job change I won't be attending this year's event.
- PLC Training: Free and Trial Programming Software - February 22, 2021
- PLC Training: What is the Best PLC to Learn With? - February 15, 2021
- Why Are My 5069-IF8 Analog Inputs Updating Slowly? - January 12, 2021