It's official, registration for the newly renamed Rockwell Automation TechED 2015 is now open!
This year's event is being held from May 31 through June 5 at the Manchester Grand Hyatt in beautiful downtown San Diego, California.
Early bird registration is $1,199 through April 26th, after which it climbs to $1,499. The group rate for the hotel is $199 per night.
Rockwell is listing the following five reasons for attending this year's event:
- Over 130 technical sessions, hands-on, and presentations
- Network (and catch up with) peers from around the world
- Learn Rockwell's take on migrating legacy systems
- Get Professional Development Hours for the training you take
- Attend customer presentations covering real world implementations of automation solutions
If you attend, I'd love to hear what you think!
While I'm a big fan of RSTechED, and have attended nearly all of the previous events, due to an impending job change I won't be attending this year's event.
Sponsor and Advertise: Get your product or service in front of our 70K followers while also supporting independent automation journalism by sponsoring or advertising with us! Learn more in our Media Guide here, or contact us using this form or by calling our office at 413-749-4300.
- New SIEMENS Products From This Week's Virtual Tour - May 20, 2022
- Sharing Data Between A-B Programmable Controllers - May 19, 2022
- Stepless Multi-Variable Closed Loop PID Tuning from PiControl (P102) - May 18, 2022