Today I'm happy to announce that my PLC beginners course, PLC Basics Second Edition, is now available as a four DVD set on Amazon.com!
While the course is already available in DVD and Digital formats from TheAutomationSchool.com, making it available on Amazon.com will help those with limited purchasing options, as well as anyone who want's to use an existing Amazon gift card.
The course itself is nearly five hours long and covers the setup, configuration, and programming of PLCs, specifically the Allen-Bradley MicroLogix 1000 and 1100.
Topics covered in the course include:
- What is a PLC?
- How to get FREE PLC software
- Introduction to PLC Program and Data Files
- Introduction to Ladder Logic and Logical Continuity
- Introduction to Basic Bit Instructions
- Writing your first PLC program
- Downloading and Testing your program with an A-B Micro PLC
- Downloading and Testing your program to a free PLC emulator
- Using Latch and Unlatch instructions
- Understanding and using Timers
- Understanding and using Counters
- And much much more!
So to place your PLC Basics DVD order on Amazon.com just head over to Amazon using this link.
However, if you would like to order multiple copies and recieve a quantity discount please contact me at TheAutomationSchool.com/question.