Providence Beer Demo
I created this “Providence Beer” PanelView application back in 1996 for a newly created one day PanelView class I was planning to teach at All-Phase Electric Supply. The initial class went well, but to move the class along at a faster pace, future classes used a simplified version of the project.
This demo application is an very simple example of how a PLC can be used with a PanelView to modify, select, and run recipes.
While a standard feature today, back in 1996 it took quit a bit of ladder logic and PanelView design to get recipe functionality to work.
NOTE: You can find the accompanying SLC-500 program HERE.
- PanelBuilder32 Version: 3.70
- Additional Requirements: None
- File Size: 11.5 kb
- Uploaded on: 10/11/02
- Developed By: Shawn Michael Tierney
Download Link: PanelBuilder32 Providence Beer Demo
- What's New At The Automation School - July 30, 2021
- Community Q & A: ControlLogix Comms Issue - July 29, 2021
- Tech Tip: Import Festo CPX-AP-I into Logix and Studio 5000 - July 28, 2021
Note: This article was previously posted on the author's original websites, www.ShawnMichael.com and www.ShawnMTierney.com