Good morning to all our visitors and regular readers! First let me take a moment to thank you for our biggest month yet!
This August we had more readers visit our blog than we've ever had before, and I wanted to thank every who stopped by 🙂
That said, I'm now in the process of implementing a new comment system to address common requests from readers, including:
- The desire to edit posted comments to fix typos or add updates
- The desire to attach pictures and screenshots
- And the overall desire for more features and functionality in the commenting system
With that in mind, you may notice over the next few days that our commenting system may be off for periods, as well as change it's look over time, and that's all part of the testing of the new system,
However when the testing is complete and the new system is up and running, I'll post another article announcing it as well as include some pictures on how the system has changed.
Until next time, Peace ✌️
Shawn M Tierney
Technology Enthusiast & Content Creator
Have a question? Join my community of automation professionals and take part in the discussion! You'll also find my PLC, HMI, and SCADA courses at TheAutomationSchool.com.
Sponsor and Advertise: Get your product or service in front of our 75K followers while also supporting independent automation journalism by sponsoring or advertising with us! Learn more in our Media Guide here, or contact us using this form.
- Automation Morning Show for March 30, 2023 - March 30, 2023
- Prosoft EtherNet/IP to DH+ Gateway (P147) - March 29, 2023
- Automation Morning Show for March 29, 2023 - March 29, 2023