Good morning to all our visitors and regular readers! First let me take a moment to thank you for our biggest month yet!
This August we had more readers visit our blog than we've ever had before, and I wanted to thank every who stopped by 🙂
That said, I'm now in the process of implementing a new comment system to address common requests from readers, including:
- The desire to edit posted comments to fix typos or add updates
- The desire to attach pictures and screenshots
- And the overall desire for more features and functionality in the commenting system
With that in mind, you may notice over the next few days that our commenting system may be off for periods, as well as change it's look over time, and that's all part of the testing of the new system,
However when the testing is complete and the new system is up and running, I'll post another article announcing it as well as include some pictures on how the system has changed.
Sponsor and Advertise: Get your product or service in front of our 70K followers while also supporting independent automation journalism by sponsoring or advertising with us! Learn more in our Media Guide here, or contact us using this form or by calling our office at 413-749-4300.
- Interviewing Marc LeVine on Job Skills Needed in Industrial Automation (P108) - June 30, 2022
- PLCs: Past, Present, and Future - June 24, 2022
- How To Download Rockwell's Integrated Architecture Builder (2022) - June 23, 2022