In this article I'll walk you through the process of looking up Allen-Bradley and Rockwell Software Catalog Numbers and Prices by downloading, installing, and using the free Proposal Works application.
- Start by navigating your web browser to www.ab.com:
9) Once Proposal Works is installed, launch it. Then use the “keyword filter” field near the top left of the program to search for the product in question. Next, double click a product category from the filtered list below:
12) The image below shows an example of a MicroLogix 1100 and 1400 equipment list:
If you'd like to watch a video demonstration of the above, check out Episode 19 of The Automation Minute Season 4 below:
I hope you've found the above information on how to find Allen-Bradley parts and pricing helpful.
If you have any questions, or would like to comment on the above article, please feel free to click on the “post a comment or question” link below.
Editor's note: If you work in the industrial automation field and would like to share your experiences with our audience, please contact us using this form: Contact Us. If we publish your article we'll send you a $30 Amazon gift card (or equivalent via PayPal) in appreciation for your efforts!
- P+F USi-Safety Rated Ultrasonic Sensor (P87) - January 19, 2022
- IFM CR1203 HMI Controller: Initial Setup & Adding Ethernet IO in CODESYS - January 6, 2022
- Happy New Year! - January 1, 2022