In this article I'll walk you through the process of looking up Allen-Bradley and Rockwell Software Catalog Numbers and Prices by downloading, installing, and using the free Proposal Works application.
- Start by navigating your web browser to www.ab.com:
9) Once Proposal Works is installed, launch it. Then use the “keyword filter” field near the top left of the program to search for the product in question. Next, double click a product category from the filtered list below:
12) The image below shows an example of a MicroLogix 1100 and 1400 equipment list:
If you'd like to watch a video demonstration of the above, check out Episode 19 of The Automation Minute Season 4 below:
I hope you've found the above information on how to find Allen-Bradley parts and pricing helpful.
If you have any questions, or would like to comment on the above article, please feel free to click on the “post a comment or question” link below.
Sponsor and Advertise: Get your product or service in front of our 70K followers while also supporting independent automation journalism by sponsoring or advertising with us! Learn more in our Media Guide here, or contact us using this form or by calling our office at 413-749-4300.
- Interviewing Marc LeVine on Job Skills Needed in Industrial Automation (P108) - June 30, 2022
- PLCs: Past, Present, and Future - June 24, 2022
- How To Download Rockwell's Integrated Architecture Builder (2022) - June 23, 2022