In this article I'll walk you through the process of looking up Allen-Bradley and Rockwell Software Catalog Numbers and Prices by downloading, installing, and using the free Proposal Works application.
- Start by navigating your web browser to www.ab.com:
9) Once Proposal Works is installed, launch it. Then use the “keyword filter” field near the top left of the program to search for the product in question. Next, double click a product category from the filtered list below:
If you'd like to watch a video demonstration of the above, check out Episode 19 of The Automation Minute Season 4 below:
I hope you've found the above information on how to find Allen-Bradley parts and pricing helpful.
If you have any questions, or would like to comment on the above article, please feel free to click on the “post a comment or question” link below.
Enjoy the benefits of membership! Patreon.com/automation
Check out my affordable courses: TheAutomationSchool.com
Ask me questions by clicking here to go to the comments link
Have an industrial automation news tip? Share it with us here
- Insider News for May and June (Patron Only) - June 3, 2020
- Get A TIA Portal License For $35! (Limited Time Offer) - May 20, 2020
- How To Find Your Local Siemens Automation Distributor - May 20, 2020
Click HERE to scroll down to view or leave comments